December 28, 2009

RIP Dimebag.....

Ok so this is not so much of a blog as a posting but know what blogs aren't necessarily random ramblings of whats wrong and whats not and what should be...jeez rambling again, by now its like a in-built 'My special' human tendency...superman can fly, spiderman can swing, hulk has super strength BUT moi has super rambling ability to bore the crap outa anyone.....by now if you've realised that I'm a SUPER cheat and don't really have anything to write about....BINGO, tell me where to send in the million dollar check....

Thing is bro had been hounding me to watch a Pantera video and stopped just short of bounding and gagging me to forcibly make me listen....I did a few days ago, 2 words - mind blowing...Couldn't help sharing so check it for yourself and let me know how you found it....
Word of advice - make sure your eyes are glued in when the guitarist Dime-bag Darrell goes crazy on the fretboard...coolness personified...btw The songz Domination..

7 comments:

  1. wow!! yep two words indeed!! Mind Blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww man!!! The lead was AWESOME...the guy does go crazy on the fretboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen this b4.whatever is said live performances no one can beat maiden.and the pool logo on the right looks good.free

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Twisted elegance, hary, shalini - I knooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

    @soin - seriously??? m in love wid a maiden song - blood brothers lml...n damn right pool logo looks good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, you have been tagged...check my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. u shd listen to more from ur brother.. lol..

    ReplyDelete